Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wow...

So it turns out that having a job keeps me from doing a lot of stuff that I had been filling my time with. For starters- I just do not have the desire to sit down and jot a few words about what I've been up to. There have even been days where I haven't wanted to knit! This is just not acceptable. I'm sure a lot of it is because I've been doing more than just "my job"- lots of substitute work- and that stretches me to my limit. I like growing, but it's been hard and fast lately.

Everyday I work, I sign. It's so wonderful to need to sign again. And I love my kids. I've only been with them 2 months, but I have let the little buggers get under my skin. I hate the idea of not being with them next year. This temporary position was nice, but now I'm in a bit of a state because I want to start planning the future, and it's very uncertain right now. I'm looking into a certification program that will only take me 10 months. It would start this August and finish next May. I like this idea a lot, it'd be another Masters degree too. That would automatically start me at another higher pay scale, which is never a bad thing.

I don't want to spend too much time writing out all the things that are in the works because I think it might jinx them. But in other news- I had a ton of hair chopped off yesterday. I looooove it! It's perfect for summer!
I've also been pretty busy knitting. I test-knit a pattern for a friend, it's almost done. All I have left is to finish working on a 46" I-cord- boring but needs to be done. I finished a tank for myself, haven't taken any pictures of it yet though. I'm starting a cardigan to match- but need to get the right size needles. I'm also in the process of designing some really fun socks. I can't post any of my pictures or directions yet since they will be a gift for my sweetheart, but I will be making them available on Ravelry soon.

That's about all for now. I wish I was constantly moving forward, but I feel like once again my future is so very uncertain. I'm very ready for a bit of stability- maybe soon...

No comments: