Saturday, June 27, 2009

Aftermath

This will be mostly pictures and little substance :)Got these on clearance at Michael's. A replacement for my flashy light up flip flops- they make me happy!

Also got some charms on clearance and wired them together to make bold pendants. I have a few more to work on- but these are good for now.


So this is my current stash of Shelby B's yarn. All but 2 were purchased last night (Charms and Snape). From Left to Right: Charms, Rita Skeeter, Fawkes, Department of Mysteries v2, Dumbledore, Snape. The 2 balls at the bottom are Dumbledore's Robes and Headmaster's office. I'll be weaving those together.


I'm reveling in fiber goodness and all the color is just fantastic. I plan on putting the Rita Skeeter with some Malabrigo I got from MS&W in pine colorway. I want to make a top down raglan with the varigated as the yoke and body solid. I've seen several of these made up at my LYS and they're simply lovely!

So that's it. More pictures as the yarn becomes other stuff :)

No comments: