Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First things first...

So I've decided to start a new blog here. This way we can all pretend that I'm going to update it regularly, every entry will be exciting and there will be no pictures at all...




Yeah... right. What fun would that be?

I was going to do a poll before starting this and ask if there are enough stalker people out there that would get a kick out of reading anything I had to say. But I realized that asking stalkers to confess is just a bit silly. I am so guilty of looking up people I haven't seen or talked to in over 5 years (and yes- that makes me feel Really old!)... but that's beside the point.

Let's begin with some basic stats:
Presently,
I have finished grad school.
I am employed, but not full time and not at all in my field.
I have been seeing the same guy for 3 years.
I have been driving the same car for 6 years.

In the past year, I...:
earned my masters in Deaf Education.
learned to knit.
learned to weave.
picked up my guitar again.
played the piano a few times.
toyed with the idea of writing music again.

Now that the basics have been covered, we'll be free to move forward. I'm sure I'll use this as a place to consolidate all the pictures I've been wanting to share with people and stories that I don't tire of telling, but my partner has to hear at least 50 times. In truth, I'm only starting this to post on Ravelry (if you don't know- find out- I lose hours to this site everyday). I wish I had more substance to post here, but in truth, it's past midnight and I'm tired.

No comments: